A Year in Review 2013!
This year has just flown by! I mean this whole-heartedly when I say I feel so blessed to do what I love. In the process of shaping my craft and growing as a business I have met so many amazing new friends or technical term, “clients”. Each photo session was a new set of experiences and treasured memories. I did have a nice fair share of acting gigs, which was great!
I am more than just some girl who acts and takes photos. I have a life full of being a Daughter, Sister, Girlfriend and Friend. When I look back at 2013 sure it was a great year! However, I am not going to sugar coat it as if the whole year was spectular and fire works went off and my life was just peachy! There were awesome days and there were some down right stinky days! When making this list I thought if I ever look back I want to remember the happy days and have a photo blog post of all that GREAT things that happened! So with out further adieu!
- Turned another year older with my Mom.
- Got my new camera the bad boy 5D MarkIII!
- Built this word press site all by my self… while maintaining my sanity
- Acting Job for FBI Criminal Pursuit
- Photo Session Baby Adam
- Photo Session with Richard
- Photo Session with Baby Marshall
- Photo Session April’s 4th Birthday
- My Nephew turned one! He probably thinks my face is a camera. Love my sister and little man!
- TRAVELED TO COSTA RICA! With my best friend Lee and we had a blast!
- Got to act in an independent feature film called Available. Of course Jason shot it and made it look beautiful!
- Acting job for TV show Happily Never After. Met some cool new folks!
- Mother’s Day photo session was too much fun!
- Photo session with the KOS! Shot at The Tobacco Company Restaurant.
- William got to celebrate his 4th Birthday here in VA! It was super special!
- Photo Session with the Robbins .
- Video project for my dear friend Jon Casey was finished lots of long nights in the editing chair but holy cow! It was worth it! http://youtu.be/tWakYm7dugE
- Acting job for TV show – A Haunting. Got to be a ghost and met some more awesome people!
- Two of my photos won the Capture – A Photography Contest by The Tobacco Company Restaurant. Even won a gift card and had my photos printed on canvas!
- Went to FL with Jason and we had a ball! He took my new head shots. Had good food and drinks the whole time. I even got my hair did at the Orbie Salon! Best hair cut I ever had!
- Photographed Jon and his wonderful family in Duck, NC. I had the most amazing time! Even gave Jon a photography lesson!
- Had my 10 Year HS Reunion. Of course I went with Lee and we always have a good time!
- Went to see The Backstreet Boys with my sister and acted like a crazy 15 year old and had a BLAST! Oh and yeah I met them too! Holy cow that was awesome! Love you Mallory thanks for going with!
- Had a photo session with a pin up.
- Had a photo session with Jason and William, who is Jason’s Son if you can’t tell. He is such a cutie!
- Had a photo session with the beautiful Ashley!
- Made this RVA United video with the help of Jason and Bryce Exciting video project my company Images in Play worked on for months and it turned out awesome! http://youtu.be/e-Mk_P4jKdI
- Filmed Crystal and Justin’s Wedding! Of course I had the talented Jason with me 🙂
- Another acting job where I got to catch up with some friends I had not seen in over 9 years!
- Photo Session with my dear friend Mark Joy.
- My Grandma found her sea legs again and I got some beautiful shots of my Sister and little Nephew.
- Made another video for Jon! If you haven’t signed up for his class yet… do it now! http://bit.ly/caricatureclass
- Photographed Judy and Rich’s Wedding.
- Had a photo session with Lucy!
- Had a Photo Session with the Burke’s
- Took Jason to Michie Tavern, Monticello and Natural Bridge
- Photo Session with Chelsea and Dixie
- Photo Session with the Lawrence’s
- Photo Session with the Dunn’s
- Acting job with my pal Richard Spencer for his new film. Oh this is going to be good!
- Filmed the Hall Wedding
- Saw John Mayer in Concert with my Mom! Yeah I know my mom is just awesome!