A Year in Review 2014
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/33/d228834855/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/q-and-a/inc/functions.php on line 252
Alight, time to sit down and look back at 2014 and get pumped about 2015! To everyone who was in front of my lens this past year, I want to say in the most humblest of voices … thank you. Without my new friends, “clients”, I wouldn’t have this business that allows me to be creative and find pure joy in being a photographer. With every image I take, be it a smiling toddler or a kissing bride and groom, I LOVE watching these images unfold in front of my lens. . It was a WONDERFUL year that was full of weddings, senior and family photo sessions! I had some amazing images that came out of 2014 and this blog post showcases some of my favorites! I will always be dedicated to capturing these Images in Play.
My wish for you is that your 2015 is full of adventure and many blessed days. Who knows maybe our paths will cross and you will be in front of my lens. See you soon! xo
- Turned another year older with my Mom.
- Had my photo published in the Richmond Magazine for the Tabacco Company.
- Photo Session with the STUNNING Victoria! We had a great bridal session and then a sassy boudoir shoot.
- My Nephew turned two! He had a Mickey Mouse Birthday! Oh I just love my sister and little man!
- Photo Session with baby Henry! He is just too cute!
- WEDDING! Shaun and Victoria said I DO! Jason and I had a wonderful time capturing their day!
- Photo session with Ashley and Chris! Went to the Hermitage and took their engagement photos.
- Photo session with Elizabeth and Chris! Went to Maymont and took engagement photos.
- Filmed Kaci and Bobby’s Wedding day! They got married at the historic Hanover Court House!
- Memorial Day Fun with my family and friends!
- WEDDING! Ashley and Chris said I DO! Such a wonderful couple and so glad to have been part of their day! Also, before the wedding I took a few shots of her trying on her dress at the bridal shop! Ashley is just amazing!
- Photo Session with Baby Henry! Cake Smash photoshoot was too much fun…a little messy but FUN!!!
- Small wedding with Elisabeth and Chris. Was such an honor to have met Chris’s Mother.
- Jason’s son William came to VA for the summer so we had a blast at Kings Dominion! Even spent some time in the garden. That boy is too silly!
- Enjoyed taking William to Lewis Ginter Butterfly exhibit and 4th of July with the family.
- Erica had a wonderful Bridal Party and I was super happy she was marrying my friend Lee!
- My friend Richard introduced me to Kevin who has this product called The Clawguard. We created a video for his site and it was so much fun to create! Watch it below!
- My friend Lee got married to BEAUTIFUL Erica! I was a guest but if you know me there is going to be at least an iPhone photo! I loved doing Erica’s make up and it was a wonderful night!
- My Mom had these CRAZY elephant ear plants that you just have to see to believe!
- Some of my photography work showed up in the local Valpak.
- Photo Session with Senior Carter. This was an amazing session and I can’t wait to see what is next for Carter!
- Spent Halloween with the Clary Family and took some photos for them! Love that family!
- Went to the pumpkin patch with Jason.
- Had the pleasure of photographing my Dad’sReunion! It was a BLAST!!! Even set up a photo booth area!
- Photo Session with Lily and Jill two AMAZING Senior ladies!
- My Cousin Bryn got married! I had never been to a wedding in the early Morning but it was lovely!
- WEDDING of Chris and Elizabeth! This wedding had all the details and I love this couple!
- Photo Session with little Cami! She turned two and was just too cute!
- Photo Session with the Hall Family!
- WEDDING of Heather and Matt! A STUNNING venue and Matt and Heather are just FANTASTIC!
- Photo Session with my beautiful Sister, Wyatt and her bf Paul! I love these images!
- Photo Session with the Thorpe Family!
- Christmas was wonderful spending time with family!
- Photo Session with the Millican Family.
- New Years was surrounded by friends and had some sparking cider to end the night.